Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for AA roommate

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Genetics View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Genetics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for AA roommate
    Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 8:50pm
fjrigjwwe9r0tblThread:Message
Moving to Ft Lauderdale soon and wanted to pick up a roommate to bring down rent and move near Las Olas as that seems to be the place to be on weekends. Up for suggestions on how to go about doing this. I would like to move in by May 1 and I'm sure others are scrambling to do the same.

Is there a website for Nova students?
davis86 View Drop Down

Quote davis86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2009 at 11:53pm
hey.

i am trying to find a third roommate to rent a house close to campus. my other roommate is starting PA program in June. Let me know if you are still looking for someone to live with. thanks

davis
AA dude View Drop Down

Quote AA dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 12:28am
Las Olas?  You should live as close to campus as possible.  Trust me.  You will be there every morning.  If you really want to go to the beach you can always go.  Makes no sense to live there though.
Genetics View Drop Down

Quote Genetics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jun 2009 at 7:26pm
Originally posted by AA dude

Las Olas?  You should live as close to campus as possible.  Trust me.  You will be there every morning.  If you really want to go to the beach you can always go.  Makes no sense to live there though.

Hey, thanks for the reply. I ended up living less than a mile from campus in a really sweet house.
 Post Reply Post Reply