Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Interview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Genetics View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Genetics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 10:57am
fjrigjwwe9r0tblThread:Message
The group I was in was about 20ppl. Interview was straightforward without any out-there questions.
Genetics View Drop Down

Quote Genetics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 11:16am
Oh yeah, I was also accepted there.

I cannot believe I almost didn't wear a suit. I'm very happy to have found this forum or it may have gone the other way during the interview.
OutCold7 View Drop Down

Quote OutCold7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 12:02pm
hmm, I just can't imagine it being more than 15-20 in an interview, especially after the one I went to (it took a bit of time to interview)
MEFerrante View Drop Down

Quote MEFerrante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 7:15pm
So Genetics-How was the interview?  Acceptance? Was it everything you expected it to be?
Indy1275 View Drop Down

Quote Indy1275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 9:58pm
Genetics, were you in the Feb. 27th interview group? I was in that interview group and I too was accepted.
Indy1275 View Drop Down

Quote Indy1275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Mar 2009 at 9:59pm
Also wanted to ask you if you were accepted to Ft. Lauderdale and Tamapa. If so, have you made up your mind where you want to go?
Genetics View Drop Down

Quote Genetics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 2:29pm
Hey Congratulations!

I haven't decided yet. Based on school I cannot really see a difference. For personal reasons, such as family and friends, I may chose one over the other.

Guessing from your screen name, I would guess your name starts with a V*****. Man you were so worried being the last one interviewed. LOL

MEFerrante, it was pretty much like I expected. The only curveball was were the practice OR rooms are located. I'm looking forward to the new experience. Are you in at Nova also?

Edited by Genetics - 07 Mar 2009 at 2:32pm
Indy1275 View Drop Down

Quote Indy1275 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 6:55pm
LOL....Good guess Genetics! Yeah I was extremely worried about being the last one. It all worked out fine though. I dont know exactly who you are. What is your name?
OutCold7 View Drop Down

Quote OutCold7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Mar 2009 at 7:58pm

what were you two's gpa/gre?  (only if you feel comfortable sharing)

penguin1 View Drop Down

Quote penguin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2009 at 4:26pm
has anyone turned down nova for another school, if so why?  I'm debating between schools, and I think I only have  a week to respond to two of them... (location, weather, female to guy ratio, etc... is not a factor for me).

to be honest I liked all the schools I interviewed at... now I've heard a large majority of all the positives, I want to hear why others have picked or will picked other school(s) (kind of playing a devil's advocates game lol)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>