Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

The Interview

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
teabagger15 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote teabagger15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 3:09pm
fjrigjwwe9r0tblThread:Message

My interview session only had 7 people in it, which was nice.  The Tampa campus is supposed to be top notch, they said the FtL campus is going to be remodeled soon to be like the Tampa campus.  Only thing is TPA is not going to be the academic setting, its like in a business park.  I've decided to go there, but mainly bc I live there.

penguin1 View Drop Down

Quote penguin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Mar 2009 at 4:14pm

I think both will have their own perks :).  As for Outcold, I don't think hardly any waitlisted people get in this year, a loooooot of people applied this year, way more than the last few years, and I have a feeling their wont be a problem with getting enough acceptances before the end of March (I heard from someone who was waitlisted, and that's when they re-evaluate them, end of March/start of April).  Hope I'm wrong though :-P, good luck.

Ara View Drop Down

Quote Ara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2009 at 5:53pm
Hi guys,  I finally received a call from Nova.  I was away at work when they call so I'm assuming it's about an interview.  I was wondering what it is about Nova that made everyone choose Nova over the other schools.  I had already confirmed with South that I will attend their program, because I didn't hear from the other schools.  A few days later I was contacted by Nova, so now I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead to the interview.  Has anyone else interviewed at South?  If so, what was it about Nova that you liked better about South?
OutCold7 View Drop Down

Quote OutCold7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2009 at 3:54pm
Originally posted by penguin1

I think both will have their own perks :).  As for Outcold, I don't think hardly any waitlisted people get in this year, a loooooot of people applied this year, way more than the last few years, and I have a feeling their wont be a problem with getting enough acceptances before the end of March (I heard from someone who was waitlisted, and that's when they re-evaluate them, end of March/start of April).  Hope I'm wrong though :-P, good luck.

yea before the end of March or start of April... something like that, did you have a friend who was wait listed, how did you know?   I haven't heard of many who were, but I'm pretty sure (I think) that a decent chunk of were wait listed will get in :)
penguin1 View Drop Down

Quote penguin1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2009 at 7:43pm
Not me, I was accepted but I do kind of know someone (she was in my session)... she hasn't heard anything yet either as of tuesday (when we last spoke).  I've been trying to get in contact with nova, as well lately... but no luck.  I don't know anything about the wait list process though, maybe someone else here does... sorry :( good luck though, I know the anxiety is killing you lol
OutCold7 View Drop Down

Quote OutCold7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Mar 2009 at 10:57pm
did nova have an interview today?  if so anyone know how many were there?
TigerNotWoods View Drop Down

Quote TigerNotWoods Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Apr 2009 at 2:27pm

Hi, I attended an interview Jan 9th. Two days later Prof. Wagner called me back but I missed it. I have tried 20 or 30 times to call him or email him, no response.

Does anyone know the deadline Nova make final decision?
Also, I am trying to contact an Anesthesiologist as the member of interview committee on Jan 9th. Could anybody tell me his name?

Anxiety is killing me now. The assistance is greatly appreciated!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123