Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Books for 1st year

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aroybal View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote aroybal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Books for 1st year
    Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 1:09pm
fjrigjwwe9r0tblThread:Message
Hi my name is Adrian and I am headed to the Tampa campus and I was wondering what books do I need to get for the first year of study? The AA's at the hospital I work at want to buy me a couple of books, but I don't know what books I need.  Thanks for any suggestions that you guys my give me.Tongue
MEFerrante View Drop Down

Quote MEFerrante Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 3:27pm
LAME! I wish someone would by my books!  I would call NOVA to find out or else e-mail Robert Wagner-he would be able to give you direction...
blugas View Drop Down

Quote blugas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2009 at 8:55pm
Congrats on your acceptance!!  I'm going to the Ft. Lauderdale campus.  Regarding your question, I also would suggest contacting the school.  However, I do feel it is a bit early to be gathering your books.  Books change quite frequently--somtimes from one semester to the next.  We still have over three months until start.  I would be concerned mostly about your financial aid.  Get it done if you haven't already.  You need to file a FAFSA for 2008-2009 and 2009-2010. 
OutCold7 View Drop Down

Quote OutCold7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 2:41am
hey, after you interviewed for nova... how long did it take for them offer an acceptance?  and how many seats are available for the tampa and for the ftl campus?
aroybal View Drop Down

Quote aroybal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2009 at 4:26pm
I know it s real early for books, but the AA's I work with want to help me out and use some of their stipend money to get me some books.  I'm really excited and I can probably use some help with buying all the books needed for school. I know Professor Wagner  has all the answers, but I have called him a lot and I know he is always busy.
blugas View Drop Down

Quote blugas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 2:20pm

I was at the first interview in December, and they contacted me within 2-3 hours after I left the interview to inform me of my acceptance.  As I said in another post, I believe the FtL campus will be accepting 40 and the Tampa campus will be accepting 20.  Hope this helps.

OutCold7 View Drop Down

Quote OutCold7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 8:28pm
alright thank you :), which interview were you at in dec?  I had a friend who interviewed then
blugas View Drop Down

Quote blugas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 8:59pm

I made a mistake with my interview date.  I interviewed Nov 21, 2008.  It was the very first interview date for Nova.  So, I probably would not know your friend.

OutCold7 View Drop Down

Quote OutCold7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2009 at 10:05pm

ohhh! it's ok :)

Post Reply Post Reply