Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AA in South Texas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
redjoka View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote redjoka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AA in South Texas
    Posted: 12 Sep 2008 at 2:25pm
Hey everyone, im currently going to school to become a surgical tech or OR tech.  I have this semester and next semester to go and will become a certified surgical tech.  I plan to work for about a year or two and than go back to school.  My question is, I live in south texas and was wondering, as far as becoming an AA, what exactly would i have to do?  I know this is probably a "SEARCH" type question but what would be easier or more viable to do since i do not see any of those schools in texas.  Would becoming a CRNA be a better option do to the fact that i have almost all the classes to get my nursing degree, or should i look into completing all the pre-requisites for one of the schools that offers the AA program.  Sorry if my question is confusing, im just really interested in Anesthesia but cannot afford to go to medical school after 4 years of school that i have completed already.
 Post Reply Post Reply