Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

8 hour exposure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
impossible View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote impossible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 8 hour exposure
    Posted: 14 Nov 2010 at 7:53pm
Can someone please tell where to get the 8 hour anesthesia from. I went to nova and they told me that I need to get it from somewhere but I don't know the location.
N2AA View Drop Down

Quote N2AA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2010 at 12:31pm

Where do you live? In Ft. Lauderdale? Call all the hospitals and tell them you would like to shadow in the anesthesia dept., most teaching hospitals would welcome you if they don't have to many students. Call human resources and they might direct you to the staffing dept., some hospitals-you can call anesthesia directly, you would have to speak to the chief of anesthesia. I live in Ft. Lauderdale and I am currently shadowing. I am just submitting my application. Hope this helps...

impossible View Drop Down

Quote impossible Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Dec 2010 at 4:54pm
N2AA hey my friend I also live in ft. lauderdale
Can you please tell me where you are shadowing so I can get the anesthesia exposure from there
 Post Reply Post Reply