Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

Emory PA-C Track 2011

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gapeachfl View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote gapeachfl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Emory PA-C Track 2011
    Posted: 20 Aug 2010 at 9:15pm

Has anyone else applied to the PA-C track at Emory for what was supposed to be Jan 2011 but was changed to August 2011? The website says interviews for PAs will begin in early October 2010. Has anyone been invited for an interview yet?

gapeachfl View Drop Down

Quote gapeachfl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 10:44pm

Well I guess no one else has applied for the PA-C track but who knows since no one responded. I did get invited for an interview. I guess they are holding early interviews and PA-C interviews on 11/12 and 11/15.

OhioAA View Drop Down

Quote OhioAA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2010 at 12:31pm
Congrats on the interview! Do you mind if I ask what your GPA/GRE/MCAT scores were?

Thanks!
pjohns View Drop Down

Quote pjohns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 9:21pm
Hi there I applied and am going down for the interview on Nov 15th. I applied Jan 3, 2010 and have visited the facility a few times over the course of the year. The program told me they never have a huge turnout for applicants. I spoke with a student who just completed the PA track this Aug, he landed a position without any issues.
pjohns View Drop Down

Quote pjohns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 9:22pm
I applied and plan to go down Nov 15th. I applied in Jan 2010 and have visited a few times over the year. I've talked to past students both reg and one who just completed the PA track.
pjohns View Drop Down

Quote pjohns Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2010 at 9:24pm
I applied and plan to visit Nov 15th. I applied Jan 2010 and visited the program a few times over the course of the year.
ventana View Drop Down

Quote ventana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2011 at 8:47am
just spoke with them and it appears they have dc'd the PA track.... bummer
10 yr PA looking at AA
 Post Reply Post Reply