Anesthesiologist Assistant is The Premier Employment-Solutions website for Anesthesia Professionals and Hiring Companies !

HomeMy ProfileSearch JobsPost Profile/CVPost JobsResources
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

AA admissions for 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lb615 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Lb615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AA admissions for 2010
    Posted: 18 Sep 2009 at 7:33pm
Hello! Does anyone know how long it normally takes for them overview applications and call for interviews ???

Thankyou =)
pd11580 View Drop Down

Quote pd11580 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 2:23pm
I just received a phone call from Nova today for interviews that are scheduled on Oct 30 in Ft. Lauderdale and Nov. 2 in Tampa.
Lb615 View Drop Down

Quote Lb615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 2:51pm
If you dont mind me asking what were your credentials? Like GRE scores/GPA
Lb615 View Drop Down

Quote Lb615 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2009 at 3:24pm
and when did you apply?
pd11580 View Drop Down

Quote pd11580 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2009 at 7:32pm
Sure. My Undergrad GPA is 3.49, grad GPA 3.85, and GRE 1200. I also have previous healthcare experience in a position that involves sedation and advanced airway management. As for my application date, I believe I applied in late August or early September, but I can't remember exactly when.
girlie87 View Drop Down

Quote girlie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2010 at 10:44pm
Did anyone have interviews recently in jan??? Does anyone know how many students are accepted at the davie campus and the tampa campus for 2010??? Did anyone get in???
Seoulman View Drop Down

Quote Seoulman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jan 2010 at 10:03pm
I had an interview on the 22nd and I was accepted this past Wednesday. Yay! Nova Ft. Lauderdale here I come! :)
Nova AA to be!
girlie87 View Drop Down

Quote girlie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 2:03pm
Congrats seoulman!!!!! Can u share u interview experience and if u dont mind ure credentials, volunteering and other stuff tht  got u in??? Ive applied for this yr as well...but still waiting....
Seoulman View Drop Down

Quote Seoulman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 9:21pm
Interviews were very laid back. I had prepared by knowing all about my personal essay, journal article essay, research I did in university, and writing out answers to the top questions asked by grad schools, mock interview with my supervisor, and of course maybe most important, tons of prayer, but in the end they only asked one question from all of that information. Basically it was a conversation, just getting to know you. There was one 1 on 1 interview, and there was one 2 on 1 interview, so you're interviewed twice by a total of 3 people. Afterward you eat and are shown around the most beautiful campus.

I have a degree in chemistry, 3.43 GPA, average MCAT, but I am not a typical applicant due to life experience.

Good luck!
Nova AA to be!
girlie87 View Drop Down

Quote girlie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2010 at 11:28pm
thankx!!!!! congrats and gud luck!!!! hopefully I'll meet u in class(fingers crossed)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>